Sales Support employee [NL/FR]
- Oral and written communication with customers, sales, distributors, suppliers.
- First and central point of contact for customers and suppliers for sales related questions.
- Answers to incoming requests for quotations by e-mail or telephone.
- Generate leads and make appointments for the company's sales team based on a list of qualified prospects.
- Registration and follow-up of projects in our CRM tool.
- Full management of license renewals.
- Management of the administrative part of the response to tenders.
- Modify/create projects on the different portals of the suppliers.
- You should preferably have several years of experience in a sales support role.
- You have several years of experience in the IT sector.
- You are communicative, you can easily establish and maintain customer contacts.
- You are result-driven and aim for total customer satisfaction.
- You are bilingual FR-NL and have an excellent knowledge of the English language.
- You will be part of an innovative SME with sufficient room for personal development and active participation in the growth processes.
- You will receive a competitive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits.